Monday, May 19, 2014

Dancing in Jerusalem

by Sam Glaser

This was the last song written for my new album, The Promise. I needed a groovy, let's-all-make-aliyah theme song that would describe the various major redemption moments of the past century. The opening line quotes the Ethiopian Crown Prince Ahmad when he finally gave permission for the Jews to leave. My heart is Dancing in Jerusalem. Now I just got to get my whole body there! Enjoy the video! You can buy the album at my site here, and on itunes.

My groovy, let's-all-make-aliyah theme song that describes the various major redemption moments of the past century.

In honor of Yom Yerushalayim/Jerusalem Day on May 28th, enjoy this video from Sam Glazer






If unable to view this video, check it out on aish.com













Check out Jvillage’s Modern Jewish Holiday page    page.

No comments:

Post a Comment